Give by text
To set up to give by texting on your phone, you can either download the GivePlus app and follow its instructions, or send a text message to 914-240-2181 and follow the link and instructions that will follow. Set up is only required the first time you use either method.
Gifts of stock to RPC are cleared through: Janney Montgomery Scott LLC DTC #0374. For further credit to Rye Presbyterian Church Acct. #8926-9870. It is helpful as well to note that the church's legal name is the Presbyterian Church in the Town of Rye, and our tax ID is 13-1740299.
If you have questions or a problem, contact Geoff Beringer at:
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
The Beringer/Weinstock Group
800 Boston Post Road
Darien, CT 06820
To insure that your donation is accurately recorded at RPC, please send a copy of your letter of instruction to the church, or email Maida Robinson.
Login to the church database to check on your pledges and giving.
Our database is a secure, password-protected system, made available through ACS, RPC’s data management provider.
Signing on should be easy – a good bit easier to do than to describe. But here goes:
1. You may visit the database by clicking here
2. Once there, find and click on the “Need a login?” link. You’ll be asked to give your name and your email address. The system will verify that a record with that name and email exists in the database, and you will get an email with a User Name and a password. (Note: if you cannot get in, this may indicate an email or name discrepancy in the system. Please reply to this email if there are any errors.)
3. Cut-and-paste the password from the email (it’ll be randomly generated) and return to the sign-in page. After you've pasted in the assigned password, it will immediately ask you to enter a password of your choice.
4. Once in the system, you’ll have several options. Take a look at your profile. You are welcome to make changes – edits can be submitted by clicking the pencil icon on any of your details. Any changes you make will be sent to the church office for confirmation.
5. You’ll also see that you can search the member directory, getting basic information for others in the church, or, you can view and print a full photo directory, though a more comprehensive directory will soon be available in print through the church.
Any questions, please contact the church office at 967-0842x11, or by .
Shopping on Amazon Prime? Make RPC your charity of choice!
Click here to sign up - every little bit helps!