Thrift Shop Update . . .Summer 2022
The Thrift Shop is closed for the summer until September 15.
Donations will be accepted on a limited basis. For information on donations, please see below or email .
From September to June, the RPC Thrift Shop is typically open Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Assembly Room.
Donations: We will take the following:
Household goods, china and dinnerware in sets of at least four, fine china, all flatware, jewelry, artwork, silver
We do not take:
-Bedding of any kind
-Electronics of any kind
-small picture frames
-DVDs or VHS tapes
-Items with chips of any kind
-Items with water damage
-Single glass or plate
-Furniture, except very small items
If you are uncertain about a donation, please email us here and we will be happy to answer your questions.
As our list of acceptable donations changes, we will be updating on this website.
thRIFT SHOP open - september to June
thursdays, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Please remember, details may change.
You can help us stay open by being patient and following the rules.
1. Parking: You can park on Parsons St. or in the Pre-School lot (the one down the driveway off Milton Road)
2. Waiting: There will be no place to wait before we start selling at 10:00 a.m. - please stay in your cars until then.
3. New goods will continue to be brought out. We're getting less focused on this because it hasn't been crowded. Still, we plan to replenish as the tables get emptier.
4. Health precautions: We will be following current CDC guidelines, which are posted at the door.
5. Selling Area: We reserve the right to limit the number of people at any time to protect everyone's safety.
All proceeds go to local nonprofits helping women and children.
2020 Grant Awards - $53,000 given to local charities!
Click here for details and information on our 2020 grant recipients.
PLEASE consider a donation of your own to these worthy organizations.
Thank You Very Much