Westchester County Mobile Shredder - On-Site at RPC, Monday, June 22
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Bring your confidential personal papers for shredding.
- Remove all large binder clips and covers.
- Paper clips and staples are ok.
Shredding personal documents serves a double purpose-- to recycle paper as well as protect sensitive information against identity theft -- the fastest growing crime in the nation.
- Remove all metal clips, fasteners, binders, folders and hard covers – like those on ledger books and marble composition notebooks, and place the papers/pages loosely in a box. (The covers should be discarded in regular household trash).
- Up to four file-sized (10”x12”x15”) boxes per household are allowed for shredding.
- Please wait on line in the parking lot and stay in your car at all times, the Staff will remove the boxes from the trunk of your car. For the safety of everyone, you must wear a mask when speaking with anyone outside of your vehicle.
Can’t come Tuesday? A locked bin will be available in the Assembly Room for drop-off of materials beginning Friday, June 18.