Congratulations to the Confirmation Class of 2017!
The Big Picture
- Confirmation is offered each year to ninth grade students.
- The group meets roughly every other Sunday afternoon throughout the year.
- The class is led by Rev. Daniel Love with Dr. Miller assisting with teaching.
- Using a variety of resources, during the year the class explores the core beliefs of the church and how they are the basis for an on-going relationship with God. By the end of the year, each student will articulate his or her beliefs and how they are lived in a written Statement of Faith.
- Upon completion of this course, confirmands may join in full adult church membership and participation in the life, worship and mission of the church.
- During the year, the members of the confirmation class will be active in many aspects of the church including traditional duties such as the Sunday crucifer, as well as being involved in the life of the church and the mission of the church within our local community.